The Old Layout


The Garden State Model Railroad Club was initially incorporated on April 22, 1957. The pictures below date back to the mid-1950s in the old Paterson Garage before the Club moved to North Haledon! The pictures on the second page were taken in the early 1980s. The photographers are unknown.
GSMRRC mid-1950s


GSMRRC mid-1950s


GSMRRC mid-1950s


Next Page
Return to the Picture Index
Return to the Club History Page

Home
Top of Page
WHAT'S NEW? | Site Map | Contact Us | Locate Us | E-Mail List | Copyright | Privacy
Last Updated February 24, 2005
Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional